Monday, 27 May 2013

DIETO?!

I almost forgot to mention that I have been caring for my friends kitties whilst she and her family on their hols in wales so on Saturday I decided to sleep over and care for their oldest cat, Archie. Archie is so sassy! Heres a picture of us on Sunday morning:


Whilst I was there I decided to make a little parody of a famous scene from the anime Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt. Stocking is a well known character for having a sweet-tooth (I'm also cosplaying her in the summer for MCM Expo Manchester which i cant wait for, just thinking about it makes me happy and excited). Anyways, this scene is funny and famous for the fact that Stocking goes on a diet after finding out she's put on weight. Panty confronts her about it and she goes a little uh...bizerk! (Legit metal vocals from Stocking at the end!). Here is the original scene:


And here is my parody:


Yup, thats right! John Taylor and Nick Rhodes!

No comments:

Post a Comment